We at Antioch Child Care Centers are proud to offer an environment where parents are provided with on-going and pertinent communications. We want parents to feel confident in the partnership we strive to build every day. Antioch Child Care Centers have an open-door policy and parents are invited to visit often.
The tuition schedule will be discussed and agreed upon during the registration process. Tuition payments are due Friday in advance of services rendered. We accept Maryland Purchase of Care Vouchers..
We hold ourselves to the highest possible standards. By enrolling your child in a
Christian preschool program, you are making the best investment in their future.
We accept children for enrollment starting at the age of 18 months (Brown Station Rd Location Only) through 12 years of age.
The steps to the enrollment process are outlined below.
1. Call to schedule a tour. Meet with the Director or Senior Staff member. Children are welcome during the tour.
2. Mail or drop-off a completed registration form along with the registration fee and security deposit as soon as you feel that Antioch Child Care Center is the right fit for you and your family. Keep in mind that enrollment is on a first come first served basis.
3. Our office manager will give you a call and/or email to confirm once your application and payment have been processed.
4. Before your child’s first day you will be able to take advantage of our “Free Discovery Day” program. Bring your child for a full day or half day to allow some interaction with his/her new teachers and friends.
5. Please contact us to schedule your registration appointment or tour today.
Full-Time Programs: Priority is given to families enrolling full time. Full time is five full days during the week from Monday – Friday.
Now hiring a full-time school-age teacher. See employment page for details.
One Community ~ Two Locations
Antioch HOPE Center
13205 Old Marlboro Pike
Upper Marlboro MD
Antioch at Brown Station Rd
5096 Brown Station Rd
Upper Marlboro MD